Friday, April 18, 2014

Chapter 19

It's been about 3 months. So here's a list of what's been going on in my life in no particular order. 

-I told David I liked him. He said he was sorry. We didn't talk for a week then we started talking like nothing happened. 

-I stopped being friends with Lizzy again 

-Lizzy told her mom that Julia and I are bullying her. Lizzy went to the school counselor and said that I'm her main problem in her life when she's causing her own problems and we haven't talked to her in a while so we never bullied her 

-I started writing a Harry Styles AU called I Still Love You

-I started planning my NaNoWriMo story. It's about a girl named Preston 

-I've been writing When We Leave 

-I haven't been eating 

-I've started editing Abused 

-Lizzy and I finished The English Teacher. We edited 2 paragraphs before I went on a rage quit and stopped 

-I've been getting closer to Julia, Emily and Caroline 

-I got my braces off. Here's a picture from about 2 months ago 

-I got a stuffed animal from my aunt. It's a cat. It's name is Mattie and it's a boy. My dogs are jealous of it 

-I made a dream catcher. Here's a picture 

-I might be getting a job at Valley Fair (amusement park)  this summer 

-I've been "wiring myself up" to listen to music in class 

And I think that's it. 

Love always, 

Maddy Iverson

No comments:

Post a Comment